PART-TIME MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The total fee of the part-time Master of Business Administration amounts to €31,000 (tax deductible). The part-time Master of Business Administration includes the following:
- Registration fee of €2,000. You will need to pay the registration fee to secure a spot. These costs will not be reimbursed if you decide not to participate in this Master.
- Admission to lectures (€28,500). This includes overnight stays with breakfast during lectures. If you decide not to use this, you will receive a discount of €1,500 on the program fee.
- All literature, study books, and other materials, as well as access to the Virtual Campus.
- Access to the alumni website for webinars and must-reads within your field of study.
- International study trip in the second year. The costs for this trip are €500.
Pre-Master fees Any Pre-Master fees are not included. Depending on your educational background, you may have to do a Pre-Master to obtain the prior knowledge needed to start the program. A Pre-Master costs €300. The fees for all premasters combined will never exceed €900.
Convince your employer of the benefits for your organization
- You will be able to respond to the latest developments in the business and help your organization be first out of the gate, every time
- You will be able to immediately apply your new knowledge in the workplace. You will also write papers on current issues within your organization
- The Master's program is designed to be combined with a full-time job
- TIAS is an academic training institute. Our professors are leaders in their field. Our excellent lecturers will supervise your thesis and contribute to solutions and models for your organization's specific situation
- TIAS is a recognized business school: according to the Financial Times, we are the best training institute in the Netherlands for Open Executive programs
Tax deduction for study costs In many cases, study costs are tax deductible. Employees may use their personal deduction, and entrepreneurs the tax deduction for study costs. You can find some practical examples of financing options for study and further training in our publication.
Do you have questions about this Master? Contact the Program Adviser
NEVER STOP ASKING