MASTER OF MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION
These days there is a great need for professionals and managers who come up with solutions to complex issues at the cutting edge of business and society. MMO challenges you and inspires you to think about the impact of developments that are already happening. After all, what are the consequences for your organization if:
- the lifespan of an organization decreases from 45 to just 7 years?
- your customers are also your supplier?
- managing and organizing turns into a continuous process of learning to change?
- competition starts to take place between ecosystems rather than between companies and organizations?
- every organization has to be a technology organization in the future?
Part-time Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO)
MMO is a Dutch-language, broad business administration course for experienced professionals and managers. With MMO you will learn how to make your own organization future-proof by initiating strategic changes and motivating employees, while keeping the company’s own sustainable returns and its social role in mind. MMO uses the latest scientific insights. At the same time, we constantly find ways to relate to your day-to-day business.
Why choose TIAS:
- TIAS Master's programs are among the top in the Netherlands accorting to the Dutch Keuzegids Masters 2020
- #1 Business School in Executive Education in the Netherlands according to the Financial Times 2020
- Rating of participants: MMO was rated by our own participants with an 8.8
- Internationally recognized MMO master's degree, NVAO accredited
- A flexible learning path tailored to your needs: choose individual modules or the entire master’s program
Average work experience
The Executive Master of Management and Organization (MMO) is a complete and flexible part-time master’s program with a broad approach. Covering all aspects of business strategies, change management, digital development, networks and alliances.
The set-up of the part-time Master of Management and Organization (MMO) is flexible: you can complete the entire program over a longer period than the indicated 18 months. Or opt for the modules that are relevant to you. The program commences twice a year.
InCompany program for organizations
TIAS School for Business and Society also provides InCompany training for organizations. Based on the latest scientific insights, TIAS draws up a practically applicable program that is fully tailored to the ambitions and development issues of the organization. Please contact the Program Adviser for more information about the possibilities.
More information about the possibilities?
NEVER STOP ASKING