WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM?
EXECUTIVE MASTER IN FINANCE
Financial expertise: you are able to make sound financial decisions.
Broadening and deepening: deepen knowledge and insights within your own field of expertise and broaden them to other fields of expertise.
Flexibility: the Executive Master in Finance (MIF) can be fully tailored to your needs: opt for individual modules or for the entire master's program.
Personal guidance: You get more out of the program thanks to our personal guidance and commitment to the most efficient ways of learning.
Practical concepts and challenging learning methods stimulate new ways of thinking that you can immediately apply in practice.
Interaction with a mixed group: learning from each other through interaction and sparring.
Top program: According to the Dutch Keuzegids Masters 2019, MIF is a ‘top program’.
Appreciation of participants: Our own participants rated MIF with an 8.6.
Become the sounding board for senior management
As an Executive Master in Finance (MIF), you are a sounding board for senior management. In an ever more rapidly changing business environment, the organization can count on your ability to integrate strategic and financial analysis. This is made possible by:
- broad financial knowledge and skills for making sound financial decisions;
- broadening and deepening knowledge and insights within one’s own field of expertise and broadening your expertise to other fields;
- practical concepts and challenging learning methods that stimulate new ways of thinking that can be directly applied in practice;
- interaction with mixed companies: learn from fellow students through interaction and sparring.
Do you want to have more information about the possibilities?
Studying at TIAS means flexible learning. You can always contact the Program Adviser to discuss which study components are important to you and how you can combine your studies with your work and private life in the best possible way. You will also receive advice on the development of your career, so that you can make the right choices for a successful career.
Participants in the Executive Master of Marketing are offered the following flexible options:
- Opt to follow the entire master or individual modules
- Choose yourself when you start: the program has several starting moments per year
- Choose to spread out the program over a longer period of time, if desired
Alumnus Stef Hinfelaar, (CFO – DTG) about the Executive master’s program
“I enjoyed going to college. In general, I also liked the professors. I enjoyed all the subjects because they were very complementary or new to me. This is less true for the theme of strategy, because I have already explored it reasonably well in my previous studies. But I found the Finance modules, both Entrepreneurial and Advanced Corporate, very interesting, as well as the valuation issues that were discussed. The Risk Management course was also instructive, especially in relation to option theories. During this part-time master's program, a whole range of issues came up that gave me a very great deal of depth and breadth.”
NEVER STOP ASKING